Meeting attendees Ross Wells, Vince Cheung, Liwen Cheung to review the first draft of the landscape plans.
Asked Ross to make the following changes:
1. Lower the lattice dense on the guest parking area to a 4 ft. tall fence so it will not block the view from the office
2. switch the chess board location with the planter box location. The planter box will be a square shape box in the new location
3. Remove all the trees on the south side of the house out on the berm area
4. Remove the 2 trees outside the south side of the 2nd garage
5. Remove the 3 cluster of trees on the south-west side of the house towards the windemere side. They were originally asked by the town to be there but we'll leave it out for now unless the town asks again.
6. Remove the ground cover and all the trees in the area between the paved area out to the existing Oak trees on the East side of the house. This will remain a more open space with a dirt path out to the oak tree with natural grasses around it
7. Remove the low ground covers that line the drive way up to the house. We will only have trees along that drive way up to the house
8. The entry gate pillars need to look contemporary along with the entry gate. This item remains open for us to circle back with Mike whether it's feasible to have a sliding gate opposed to a swinging gate. (THIS IS MORE A NOTE THAN A CHANGE REQUEST)