Option A revised follow up

Hello Tim-

I think this looks good. Looking at dimensions, it seems like the pool will extend beyond the existing deck on the east and south side. This gets us a 35' pool with an additional 6' spa/beach. I am hoping we can find a way to get an umbrella over the beach into the design.

I am still not able to visualize how the breezeway/roof connection, steps from house door, gate, entry to the pavilion all will work but will wait for that. 

Casita revisions look good.

As we discussed, I am going to try and get bids going for the pool. I have the one guy that came out in April. He said he needed a survey (for soils, topography etc) and the plans. Can I get a copy of survey from you?  Do you think that your current drawings for the pool are enough for him now? 

Also do you have a recommendation for a pool person that you recommend for this project? As we discussed, we will want a 3/5 ft pool with an automatic cover. Nice materials with low maintenance. Anything else we should tell them?

Let me know what you need next from us.

Thanks! Julie

You need to be a member of allylocal.com to add comments!

Join allylocal.com

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Tim,

I have been staring some more at the latest layout and noticed that with the pavilion pulled a little closer to the house now, we have more room on length. I would like to increase the length (to the east towards Mt Diablo) of the casita 1 ft in the bathroom/kitchen area and 2 ft in the bedroom/office area. The objective would be to get a little more room in the reduced size shower and a little more room for a bigger desk in the bedroom area. 

I don't think it is important now, but also wanted to request pocket doors inside the casita, unless you see any downside or there is no room/electrical in the way.

You mentioned Chinar would be working on these while you were gone and I wanted to get it on here in case it had an impact on her work.

Thanks, 

Julie

This reply was deleted.
google-site-verification=wLfGnbtX8dngPdp2s-cVs-seE_1oaDtuyXB-r0jf5mE